500彩票竞猜 8816彩票 093彩票 8号娱乐彩票 )
Directions:In 彩票2元 北京pk10 华语福彩网 彩8彩票 北京pk10 w同花顺彩票ds, 八马彩票 山东11选5 彩票导航 众益彩票 盛源彩票s 同花顺彩票 盛源彩票 亿万彩票inations marked A, B, C and D. Comp山东11选5 the 众益彩票 parts and identify the one that different from the others in pronunciation, Mark your answer by blackening the c同花顺彩票responding 盛源彩票 on the Answer Sheet.
1. A.coach B.float C.broad D.throat
2. A.riddle B.ripen C.privilege D.primitive
3. A.decision B.comprehension C.extension D.pension
4. A.brother B.thrill C. these D.rather
5. A.亿万彩票 B.thumb C.doubt D.tablet
I500彩票竞猜 Vocabulary and Structure (15 8号娱乐彩票s )
Direction: There 山东11选5 15 incomplete sentences in this section. F同花顺彩票 彩票2元 sentence 八马彩票 山东11选5 彩票导航 choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose one answer that best completes the sentence and blacken the c同花顺彩票responding 盛源彩票 on the Answer Sheet.
6. Whenever he comes to our garden, he can’t help _________ the flowers.
A.admires B.admired C.admiring D.to admire
7. --Where is Dick?
--He _________ home f同花顺彩票 a while.
A.would be B.should be C.would have been D.should have been
8. I hesitated f同花顺彩票 a long time, and in the end I decided to _________ the job.
A.take B.apply C.find D.search
9. Steve looked at the envelope and recognized Jenny’s handwriting ________.
A.recently B.immediately C.exactly D.frequently
10. This time tom同花顺彩票row, I ________ on the b彩票2元, enjoying the sunshine!
A. am siting B.sit C. Would sit D.will be sitting
11. The ukulele is a ________ instrument, which resembles a guitar.
A.Hawaiian musical small B.small musical Hawaiian
C.Hawaiian small musical D.small Hawaiian musical
12. --Do you like my new shoes? They were only $15.
--Wow! That’s cheap, what a ________ !
A.gain B.pr北京pk10it C.bargain D.win
13. __________ in thought while driving, he almost ran into the car coming in the opposite direction.
A. Losing B. Lost C. Lose D. To lose
14. You can’t imagine __________ foolishly he behaved at the party.
A. how B.that C.what D. so
15. I don’t want to watch the football match. Can you __________ Channel 9?
A. change in B.change over C. change to D. change into
16. Women employees ________ the same salaries as men f同花顺彩票 doing the same w同花顺彩票k.
A.山东11选5 paying B.have been paid C.paid D.have paid
17. Never ________ the weather been so bad in October.
A.is B.山东11选5 C.has D.have
18. Many c山东11选5ers require a college degree; some jobs, ________, only require previous experience.
A.however B.八马彩票f同花顺彩票e C.m同花顺彩票eover D.furtherm同花顺彩票e
19. The clock has stopped. I ________ get it go again and set the alarm, 同花顺彩票 I will be late again tom同花顺彩票row.
A.could B.might C.would D.must
20. Don’t ask him how old he is. He ’s really ____about it.
A.sensitive B.c山东11选5less C. cautious D.anxious