• Topic Area: Time
• Topic: Time management
• 1. Why do some students often get up late?
• 2. How do you usually spend your evenings?
• 3. What do you usually do during your leisure time?
• 4. Do you sometimes feel pressed for time? Why do you say so?
• 5. Do you believe in the saying “The early bird catches the worm”? Why or why not?
Time Management (for candidates)
• The following is a topic concerning time. Please elaborate on it.
• 1. Different people view time differently.
• 2. Lost time never returns.
• 3. Good ways to save time.
• Why it is important to be punctuate?
• 1. Have you ever been late for class or absent from class? Please explain.
• 2. Why are freshmen less likely to be late for class?
• 3. Do you turn in your homework on time? If yes, how do you manage it? If not, for what reason?
• 4. DO you think extracurricular activities take up too much of your time? Why do you say so?
• 5. Do you have a plan for spending your college years? Please explain.
• 6. During the discussion, why did you say that…?